WELCOME TO THE NEW AGU DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Our vision is to become a valuable resource to you and everyone in the Earth and space science community, by providing new, better ways to:
- Discover critical information and connections to learn, publish, share knowledge, engage, and grow professionally
- Benefit from a network of researchers, educators, and partner organizations that fosters dialogue and collaboration within the community and throughout society
- Leverage data about the Earth and space sciences. Over the next year, we’ll be providing access to AGU data and inviting you to take part in creating new tools and services for the community
We need your input!
Email us with your ongoing feedback to help us to improve this experience. Let us know if you’d like to join our Beta Team and be the first to see, help shape, and test new features and content in development.Send feedback
1Search integrated content from across AGU. For the first time content from our publications, meetings, Eos, the Blogosphere and AGU news is in one place.This is a big accomplishment, but also a first step. Our search utility has a lot to learn.
2Do your business with AGU quickly and easily. Become a member, renew your membership, and give to the initiatives you care about with just a few simple clicks.
3Explore other user journeys based on your interests and desires: share and advocate for science, learn and advance your career, plan for a meeting, and publish with AGU.
- Our Channels. We’ve pulled together channels that will feed fresh content from broad AGU disciplines by drawing on our new store of integrated content.
- Your Channels. Soon you’ll be able to create your own channels and receive a feed of that new content, and also share your channel with other users.
- Fall Meeting 2019. For many years, we’ve heard some great ideas about how we could help you plan for your meetings and find your way around, recognize trends, and collaborate with others. We are eager to start to implement those ideas and keep iterating.
- Personalized email communications. Tell us about your interests and preferences and we’ll do our best to serve you in how and where you want.